Wednesday 3 April 2013

Words and Pictures

I am very excited to be a part of the SCBWI Online Magazine Words and Pictures. My first feature can be viewed here.

SCBWI is a fantastic place for writers and illustrators of children's books to get together and share ideas and experiences whether they be new writers, published writers or just
dabbling their toes in the pool of creativity.

My feature for Words and Pictures is about my writing workshops that I have been running for over ten years. Over the next few days I will be posting more information and resources to link in with that feature, so stay tuned if you're interested!

The next post this afternoon will focus on running workshops for very able and talented children.

See you then!

rb-h
Writing workshops for children are full on, but fun and inspiring.
x

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Rosie.
    We're really enjoying your jam-packed features- great content!

    ReplyDelete

I love reciving comments - please share your thoughts with me.

Thanks!

Rosie